Sunday, October 3, 2010

-It's been a while, since I've seen you smile-

HOLY JONAS BROTHERS
So I haven't blogged in a while. It saddens me. I still have to answer those I've-been-tagged questions! But first I want to read what I've missed on everyones' spectacularly lovely blogs!
-Thy 411-
12 days to We Day!
2 days until the Greg Sczebel concert :)
81 Days|23 Hours|11 Minutes -- until Christmas, but who's counting?

A thought

What if we could forget about everything? Hate, money, technology, anything artificial… Just for a second, if you thought and felt nothing but love? To breathe in air so fresh you could almost float away. To sing a song of sweet meaningless words. Until you could almost hear only a whisper...

My favourite picture of the week ::
DRUMROLLLLL

 It's cute,
I think.

1 comment: