Saturday, August 21, 2010

-Beautiful Princess-

I found this on a picture and thought it was really beautiful...


Cinderella walked on broken glass.
Sleeping Beauty let a whole lifetime pass.
Belle fell in love with a hideous beast.
Jasmine married a common thief.
Ariel walked on land for love and life.
Snow White barely escaped a knife.
It was all about blood, sweat, and tears.
Because love means facing your biggest fears.
















However I don't know the source (of either) so if you do, please let me know :)

3 comments:

  1. awwww i'm always in the mood for a quote about love and disney :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love, love, love! :)

    check mine?: http://www.listenthenspeak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that! we were supposed to do a project on Disney princesses for my women's studies class last year but we ran out of time. it would have been interesting!

    ReplyDelete