Friday, April 29, 2011

I guess he's not a fan of Ron Cannan

In Canada, we have an upcoming election.
I don't really get it haha I mean I do, but it's super confusing!
The States is so much easier to understand :)
Any who, today I was walking home after getting off the bus and this kid that I kind of know/don't really know (if you know what I mean) got off the bus at the same stop. He was a little bit ahead of me and suddenly he stopped and stared at three different election signs for the people running in our district. There was one for the Green Party, one for NDP and another for Conservative. Then finally he looked at the Conservative one with Ron Cannans' name written on it and pulled it out of the ground then stomped on it, picked it up and ran away! It was quite funny and I couldn't stop laughing. I hadn't seen any one do that in public before, especially because he was only fourteen. He must really dislike Ron Cannan!

No comments:

Post a Comment