Saturday, April 30, 2011

A bunch o' stuff

My dear friend Brea who sits with me in Biology class, asked me the other day what 'LB' means. I told her it means little boy, she said she had no clue and that she had been asking people all day, she thought maybe it meant lover boy or something. Gosh, I love my friends :)

Today, I have to go watch a baseball game. I don't really like baseball all that much, soccer is more my thing. Plus it's a nine year olds game. Oh well I'm sure it'll be fun! haha

Has anyone read The Hunger Games? I've been trying to, I've been stuck on the first chapter for quite a while now. The movie is coming out next and they have an amazing cast!

I just saw the movie Water For Elephants last Tuesday and it was really really good!! I cried a lot, in the theatre, yeah that was sort of embarrassing. That's why I don't go to the theatre much!

Well, tell me whats going on with you guys! Seen any good movies lately? Read any good books? Had anything interesting or funny happen to you?

Lots o' love,
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment