Monday, February 28, 2011

Ach glücklichen Tag!

Title- for lack of a better title.

I've been super busy lately! Lots of projects and such. Plus I'm moving so I have that to worry about as well.
I'll be re-doing my room too! I've been trying to figure out what I want to do, if you guys have any ideas that would be much appreciated :)

Today in my history class I came across this blog that I really enjoyed. You guys should check it out              --->LucyPlease. One of the posts that I really like in particular was her latest was "Secrets of building a better blog: part deux".  The things that were mentioned were like a miracle, I swear. I thought that I only thought about these 'blogger etiquette rules'.  Not that there should be etiquette rules but the whole commenting thing should be followed by everyone! :) Blogger world would be much more appreciated by fellow bloggers.

I've always thought having  a couple followers who actually read what you write and enjoy it, is always better than having hundreds of people who follow you, who never read it. And that ladies and gentlemen is the difference between quality and quantity.

Hugs,
Kayla


3 comments:

  1. I understand completely with the having less followers who actually read your blog. Though sometimes I wish I had a few more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally agreed. personal is better. quantity means nothing, really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I'll definitely have to 'browse' some blogs...

    ReplyDelete